Lets look at OATHS and BONDS

Go to the County Clerks office and get a certified copy of the District Attorney’s Oath and the Sheriff’s Oath, the Chief of Police Oath and the Judges Oath, and write “For your service to the community, I accept your oath of office as a binding bi-lateral contract” and sign it “without prejudice” By: Beneficiary: john-henry: doe as authorized representative of JOHN H. DOE.

Now we, "the oath pledger" and you, are in contract to honor the Constitutions (U.S. and the state you are in i.e. CALIFORNIA, KENTUCKY etc.).

This along with the Truth affidavit will secure your rights in court.

NOTE: You may not find the District Attorney’s Oath and the Sheriff’s Oath, the Chief of Police Oath and the Judges Oath you are looking for.

You might ask why? Because they are not the government and have unlawfully usurped and overthrown the true Republic.

To solve this problem search the internet for judges oath for Kentucky, Michigan, etc. see this one for Kentucky.

Kentucky Constitution: Section 228

I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of .... according to law; and I do further solemnly swear (or affirm) that since the adoption of the present Constitution, I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God.

see example here




For more information: Contact Us   


http://childrecovery.net Website is here to help you fight Child Protective Services and get your child back.
Copyright All Rights Reserved